Record the hours for employees that are paid by the hour or day, even those that are working along side piece rate employees!
- Record the job performed, time, rate of pay, cost, and location in one entry.
- You can also record equipment that is used for the job performed, time, cost, person using it and location in one entry.
- Record any material used, the quantity used, the job and location in one entry.
- QR Codes – use for employee identification, pay rate, location, harvest item, equipment, materials, etc.
- Tracking – harvested product can be traced through the system using the scanning feature.
- “Bluetooth” scale – record weighments for yield data.
- GPS – coordinates for all entries are recorded, use for mapping purposes for analysis.
- “Use GPS” feature in system will load the location information with touch of one button.
- Camera – take photos of employees during check in and check out.