Record piece rate data for employees whether by individual unit or compilation of days work!
- Enter each harvested unit as it is completed capturing who, what, where, when, rate of pay and cost in one entry.
- Using the scan feature to track the unit from field to final destination.
- Use “Bluetooth” scale to record quantity.
- Make one entry at end of day or total for the particular location capturing who, what, where, when, rate of pay and cost in one entry.
- Bulk containers or trailers holding harvested product can be tracked form the field to packing or processing facility.
- Record data for each location where the employee works.
- QR Codes – use for employee identification, pay rate, location, harvest item, equipment, materials, etc.
- Tracking – harvested product in bulk containers can be traced through the system using the scanning feature.
- GPS – coordinates for all entries are recorded, use for mapping purposes for analysis.
- “Use GPS” feature in system will load the location information with touch of one button.
- Camera – take photos of employees during check in and check out.