- track total time of employees, also record arrival and departure time from each customer.
- capture specific job performed.
- Use GPS / Google Maps to create routes for technicians.
- collect all costs for equipment.
- record where it was used and for what it was used for,
- capture all material used for each job including costs and charges to customers.
- maintain an accurate “running” inventory as jobs are performed.
- maintain accurate records to comply regulatory requirements.
- manage costs and income
- load data into “QuickBooks” or other payroll and book keeping software.
- record photos and make notes for specific jobs.
Check the “Features” tab for more services our system provides!